A career at Quest International means working in a dynamic and challenging professional environment with people who are committed to being a team and striving for quality performance. The medical and industrial imaging industries as well as the computing and IT industries have a bright and long term-future with endless opportunity. We're looking for energetic and imaginative people who are excited about participating in our success.
At Quest, you'll have the opportunity to work with people who appreciate your ideas, skills and abilities — to become a part of a collaborative team. Your work, ideas and commitment will be valued. Quest, promotes a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunity to all candidates on the basis of demonstrated ability, experience, training, and potential. It is the company's policy to select qualified candidates without prejudice and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding selection and hiring.
If you think you might like to join Quest International, we hope to see you soon!
Current openings available:
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Mechanical Technician
- Purchasing Assistant
- Sales & Business Development Executive – Healthcare
- Sales & Business Development Executive – IT Services
- Sales & Business Development Executive – Industrial
Quest Is An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Employer
At Quest International, we are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination and harassment along with providing a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees to encourage good working relationships among employees.
Quest will endeavor to ensure that in the application of all company policies, practices and procedures, no discrimination takes place and that all employees enjoy equal access to opportunities within the organization. The basis of employment decisions is the individual merit of employees. Quest International will also endeavor to ensure that no sexual, racial or other harassment occurs in the workplace.
Quest is committed to achieving the following Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) objectives:
- To ensure all employees are treated fairly
- To fully utilize and develop the potential of every employee
- To keep all policies and procedures consistent with EEO principles
- To augment employee morale and motivation by increasing staff confidence in the fairness of our human resource practices and access to employment opportunities
- To ensure achievement of our objectives through our EEO program which includes the training of staff on EEO and related issue.
Quest is also committed to Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) objectives:
- To proactively recruit, hire and promote women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans
- To promote diversity
- To keep all policies and procedures consistent with AAP principles
- To ensure achievement of our objectives, employees are trained on AAP practices